Connect With The Nation’s Top Remote Bookkeepers
Paro is an exclusive network of completely remote, highly vetted Bookkeepers. Get matched to a hand-selected Bookkeeper with expertise in your industry & accounting software. It’s no wonder why 98% of companies rehire the freelancer Paro suggested!
Get matched to a remote bookkeeper
Trying to become a freelancer? Click here
THE TRUSTED FINANCE SOLUTION FOR SOME OF THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST COMPANIES
Great talent is hard to find, yet we make it easy. For just a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee, you'll get flexible, fractional support for all of your needs.
Our multi-step vetting process includes a skills assessment, interview, and AI-powered filtering and matching of applications.
Candidates come to us from firms like Deloitte, Ernst and Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, as well as international companies with brand name recognition. You’re partnering with only the best.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Financial business solutions tailored to your unique business needs!
- Ensure adherence and compliance to ASC 606 standards
- Rely on a GAAP subject matter expert
- Establish reliable financial and management reporting
- Responsibilities can include accounting ops & compliance, taxation, treasury, internal controls, and more
- Follow up and attempt to amicably contact clients for payment
- Better manage of accounts prior to delinquency.
- Record all transactions from the month
- Reconcile all bank accounts, credit cards, and credit facilities
- Bring your financial statements, invoices, and cash flows up-to-date
- Reorganize chart of accounts for better financial management
- Capture and code data form invoices to correct accounts and cost centers
- Review invoices, approve and post for payment
- Handle day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting
- Supervise others in basic tasks, such as accounts payable
- Create a list of accounts detailing Item, Type and Description
- Define logic to record money spent and received to the appropriate account
- Define policies and procedures for well-managed AR processing
- Collect on outstanding invoices in their entirety and credited to the proper account
- Confirming money leaving an account matches the actual money spent
- Appropriately balancing accounts for debits and credits
- Calculating total wage earnings, withholding deductions and filing payroll taxes
- Delivering payment to employees on time
- Practices, procedures and policies used to manage vendor payments and trade credit purchases.
- Used to efficiently control a company’s working capital.
Whatever Your Need, Our Experts Have You Covered
Increase efficiencies in your accounting department and streamline processes.