Your Partners in Cannabis
The future of the cannabis industry is bright, but regulations, taxes, and compliances for the booming “cannabusiness” can be confusing to navigate alone. The good news? You don’t have to.
Paro understands the unique needs of the cannabis industry, and we connect you with top-tier financial talent specializing in the space.
Discover your true potential for revenue growth by connecting with a Paro expert today.
Leverage a remote accounting expert
Trying to become a freelancer? Click here
A trusted solution for some of the best and brightest
How it Works
Multi-step vetting process includes a skills assessment, interview, and AI Candidate Filtering and matching.
Candidates come to us from firms like Deloitte, Ernst and Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, as well as international companies with brand name recognition. You’re partnering with only the best.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Financial business solutions tailored to your unique business needs!
- Management to the revenue recognition standard, ASC 606, provides a uniform framework for recognizing revenue from contracts with customers.
- Ensure that all financial and management reporting is completed.
- Accounting ops & compliance, taxation, treasury, internal controls, and more.
- Follow up and attempt to amicably contact the client for payment.
- Better management of accounts prior to delinquency.
- Recordation of all transactions + reconciling all of your bank accounts, credit cards, and credit facilities (e.g., lines of credit).
- Get financial statements, invoices, and cash flow accurate and up to speed.
- Reorganize chart of accounts to ensure better financial management.
- Full process includes invoice data capture, coding invoices with correct account and cost center, approving invoices, matching invoices to purchase orders, and posting for payments.
- Full charge bookkeepers deal with both the bookkeeping and the accounting and supervise others in basic tasks, such as accounts payable.
- Creation of a list of accounts used to define the class of item in which its money is spent and received.
- Policies and procedures to ensure that owed payments are collected on time, in their entirety and credited to the proper account.
- Ensuring records balance and money leaving an account (like your company’s bank account) matches the actual money spent.
- Practices, procedures and policies used to manage vendor payments and trade credit purchases.
- Used to efficiently control a company’s working capital.