Paro helped Felix and Fingers implement the financial infrastructure needed to meet their expansion goals.
“We realized we had a great thing going with Felix and Fingers, but we also knew we were musicians and entertainers, not finance wizzes. Paro came in and cleaned up our books, created a financial roadmap, and showed us how our company could grow. With the help of a Paro CFO who still works for us part-time, we know what it will take to achieve our goals for expansion—and the opening of our New Orleans office is a testament to Paro’s expertise.”
Mike Potts, Founder & CEO, Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos
About Felix and Fingers
Felix and Fingers provides entertainment for various events with dueling-piano shows throughout the United States, and more.
After the help of a Paro expert, they now have a map going forward.
- Standardized and streamlined Felix and Fingers’ financial data
- Created a robust financial model that allowed them to track performance and plan for growth
- The model demonstrated how much money they were making, and which revenue streams were most lucrative
- The Paro expert who created the model stayed on as part-time CFO to guide the company through growth
- Designed a new compensation approach that provided larger margins
- Established more upward mobility for team members
- Used the new model to plan new offices across the US