The Nation’s Best Financial Controllers, 100% Remote
Leverage the expertise of the nation’s best financial controllers wherever you are. Paro’s elite marketplace of part-time and interim controllers proudly includes Fortune 500 experts ready to bridge the gap between accounting and finance.
Leverage a financial controller for your business
Trying to become a freelancer? Click here
THE TRUSTED FINANCE SOLUTION FOR SOME OF THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST COMPANIES
Great talent is hard to find, yet we make it easy. For just a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee, you'll get flexible, fractional support for all of your needs.
Our multi-step vetting process includes a skills assessment, interview, and AI-powered filtering and matching of applications.
Candidates come to us from firms like Deloitte, Ernst and Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, as well as international companies with brand name recognition. You’re partnering with only the best.
Financial Controllers and Senior Accounting Leadership
Subject matter expertise and professional maturity to keep your finance department on track and in compliance
- Establish financial procedures for month-end close, accruals & deferrals, and more
- Implement accounting controls to minimize errors and protect against fraud
- Supervise monthly processes, financial statement creation, AR & AP, payroll and more
- Assist in quarterly tax projections and annual tax return preparation
- Ensure adherence and compliance to ASC 606
- Rely on an expert of FASB standards and principles
- Establish reliable financial and management reporting
- Responsibilities can include accounting ops & compliance, taxation, treasury, internal controls, and more
- Revise one or more financial statement to correct a material inaccuracy
- Re-establish compliance with accounting standards
- Detail how funds are being deployed across your organization
- Emphasize accountability over profitability
- Transition all books from a cash basis to accrual accounting methodology
- Comply with accounting requirements as your business grows
- Improve clarity, consistency and comparability of financial information with GAAP accounting
- Ensure compliance for purposes of public filings or lender requirements
- Collaborate across department to apply appropriate revenue recognition rules
- Assist in training to ensure compliance with global and regional standards
- Keep track of where cash is coming from and going
- Analyze change to cash flows to spot trends, prepare for the future and resolve any issues
- Track and monitor total input costs for production of your business
- Inform decisions with cost analysis not captured in standard financial reporting
- Create an organized list of accounts detailing Item, Type and Description
- Define logic to record money spent and received to the appropriate account
Whatever Your Need, Our Experts Have You Covered
Increase efficiencies in your accounting department and streamline processes.