Fractional Tax, Accounting & Audit Support from Experts
During times of high demand or low capacity, Paro offers financial talent solutions and public accounting experts to add capacity and enable firms to operate more efficiently and profitably.
- Highly vetted tax preparers, tax reviewers, accountants & auditors
- Expertise with QuickBooks Online & Desktop, Xero, AccountingCS, NetSuite, Sage & more
- Match with the best-fit candidate in as little as 24 hours
- Account management support to ensure successful outcomes
- Flexible, convenient subject matter expertise relieves workload compression
- Cost savings compared to underutilized full-time staff
Transform the way your firm handles busy season.
Trying to become a freelancer? Click here
Partnering With Businesses Just Like Yours
White Label Solutions In Action
When there’s more work during busy season than your firm has availability, what do you do?
Instead, they partnered with Paro to hire a fractional tax expert for a quarter of the cost, saving over $70,000 in expenses.
With this particular engagement, our fractional expert worked 380 hours over 2.5 months. For the firm, that meant zero wasted hours, 100% utilization, maximum profitability, and minimal margins. Because the firm was already at capacity with internal hours, the result was pure profit. What’s not to love about that?
Tap into the power of a pure profit center with Paro, and destroy the illusion of capacity.
Consider These As You Make Your Decision
No matter where you are in the decision-making process, we want to help. Use these lists to identify your current stage, and to prepare you for what’s needed to identify a perfect-fit white-label solution for your business.
Still Exploring Your Options?
- Consider how you’ll engage with remote talent
- Establish best practices (software, workflow, process)
- Identify, “what does a potential engagement look like?” with a white label solution
- Understand the needed optimization of systems to create efficiencies
Ready To Make a Decision?
- Pinpoint the type of service needed for your business
- Establish the expected volume of hours and timeframe
- Do you need specific software expertise? (eg. UltraTax, CCH Prosystems, Lacerte, etc.)
- What specific qualifications (EA/CPA; Industry/Return type, etc.) does your expert need?